Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to switch it up?

Default how to switch it up?

i have always been a huge fan of proviron and always felt like i was the king of my bed with my gf loving all. proviron made me like a beast and my gf used to love me being a crazy for her. however, things have sudden almost suddenly, i have been taking proviron 100mg ed and libido has gone down like anything. my early proviron supplier is shut down and this new one's stuff is so useless, i tell you. can anyone of you guide me to the right way?

Use hcgenerate es ed it will help.

HCGenerate ES has very similar effects, and it is all natural without side effects, so it is definitely a good alternative to look up to. Also, try switching to a different brand. For instance, I have been using Berd Pharmaceutical proviron lately, and damn this stuff is good.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    HCGenerate ES has very similar effects, and it is all natural without side effects, so it is definitely a good alternative to look up to. Also, try switching to a different brand. For instance, I have been using Berd Pharmaceutical proviron lately, and damn this stuff is good.
    I agree with Lev 100%. HCGenerate ES will get you going. You should also look for a new supplier. He mentions Berd which I can vouch is a fantastic brand. All of their products have been outstanding for me.

Check out the source reviews section on evolutionary.org when looking for a new source. You can't go wrong ordering from approved sources such as Roid Mass or Nordic Fusion.

As for a non-hormonal route - HCGenerate ES is going to be your best option.
    https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/st...e-ES-p238.html
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]