Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: AIs vs nolvadex

Default AIs vs nolvadex

i have two cycles under my belt and gyno has always been a pain for me. i have been reading a lot about aromatase inhibitors and nolvadex and cannot make out which one is better. as far as i know, AIs only stop converstion of testosterone to estrogen. on the other hand, nolvadex blocks estrogen receptors. what do you say?

If you have gyno combine letro and nolva.

3. Default

Nolva on cycle is an old and outdated way of doing things. You always want to run aromasin at 12.5mg EOD on cycle. Aromasin is a suicide AI so there is no possibility for estrogen rebound. Nolva has its place in pct. here is the best pct to follow after a cycle...The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

the reason people tell you to use nolva on cycle is because back in the late 80's that was their best option and guru's would tell guys to do it.. and yes it helped people .. AI's did not come around yet

today we have a great AI called aromasin and it is pricey but it is the best. not only does it work great but it also boosts IGF-1, while nolvadex drops it. so it is superior to nolva from A to Z

Nolvadex blocks estrogen from binding to the receptor but an AI prevents testosterone from converting into estrogen. Basically nolvadex puts a band aid on the problem where as aromasin actually addresses the route of the problem itself.

The best AI is aromasin because it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. You can order it from ag-guys.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]