Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test, Tren, Mast, Anavar Cycle. What are your thoughts?

Default Test, Tren, Mast, Anavar Cycle. What are your thoughts?

27 Years of age. 6'5. 248lbs. 15% bf.

Just wanted you guys'z thought on this cycle.

400mg Test E /week
    600mg Tren E /Week
    300mg Masteron E /Week

(AI on Hand but I doubt I will be using it unless I need it)

All these for 12-15 weeks. Then I have my Pct that I will run couple weeks after last pin.

I was thinking about adding Anavar 50mg ED starting week 4-5. What are your thoughts? Would it be a good addition?

My Goal is to just lose fat, and harden up and get stronger.

Any suggestions?

That's a lot of juice! 15 weeks of tren? Ouch..

I would not only have AI on hand but also use it from day 1. Next to AI, caber is needed with tren, just in case.

By the way, have you ever ran tren so high? and for so long?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad1 View Post

400mg Test E /week
    600mg Tren E /Week
    300mg Masteron E /Week

All these for 12-15 weeks. Then I have my Pct that I will run couple weeks after last pin.

I was thinking about adding Anavar 50mg ED starting week 4-5. What are your thoughts? Would it be a good addition?

Any suggestions?
    I would recommend you to lower the trenbolone dosage to 400 mgs, to make it even with testosterone. This way you will avoid many side effects, and will get basically the same results. Don't forget that trenbolone is 5 times more powerful than testosterone, so you will still get very prominent results with 400 mgs of trenbolone. In fact, I am a strong advocate of not using any more than 300-400 mgs of trenbolone, as this dosage is ample for good results, and yet is the safest sweetspot. Also, a good addition to the cycle would be Cardarine GW-501516, as it has no side effects at all, but it will reduce most of trenbolone's side effects and will greatly improve the quality of the cycle. 10 mgs ED is a good dosage for that purpose. As for the ancillaries, you should be using an AI from the first day of the cycle in order to prevent estrogen related side effects, not just deal with them once they take place. Aromasin would be a good choice, as trenbolone will stress the lipids as is, and if you choose to use arimidex this issue will get worse. Meanwhile, aromasin is known to improve lipids, so it will even things out. The addition of anavar would be good, but make sure to be using a very good liver support, such as N2guard, becuase anavar is liver toxic. Finally, you should run a very complete PCT with such a serious cycle, such as the perfect PCT protocol - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You need to be using your AI from day one of your cycle. You also need to be using an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline at 0.5mg E3D starting on day 1 of your cycle. Trenbolone is a nandrolone and will increase prolactin levels in the body.
    Cardarine GW is a great addition to any cycle with tren to increase fat loss, and reduce side effects: Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org

That is a very aggressive cycle, you certainly don't need to add any anavar.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

drop your tren to 200-300 a week. that's all you need bro

7. Default

Agree with lowering the tren. You will still get great results but will keep the side effects down with that dose. Also add cardarine in there at 20mg per day. It helps you to fight off the negative cardio effects of tren...especially important while cutting. You may not need to run the tren the entire cycle as well. I think running it 10-12 weeks would be great. Make sure that PCT is on point as this cycle is harsh. I recommend the Perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad1 View Post

400mg Test E /week
    600mg Tren E /Week
    300mg Masteron E /Week

Any suggestions?
    A few things for thought from my personal experiences with these compounds. I'd do test at 250 and keep both the mast and tren around 600mg. Your sides shouldn't be too bad on. 600 mg if tren E pw. If you keep the test closer or the same to the tren, those sides will be much worse. Since running long esters, why not jump start with your anavar for six weeks until the other compounds (all enanthate esters) really start kicking in?

Also, to really notice the effects of drostanolone E, you need to be in the 10% body fat area (I believe 12% would be a good goal for you based on current stats and size) , so I'd really tweak the diet, and hit the cardio hard before even running Masteron.

Low test
    High tren / drost

Tren and Masteron together are so great for strength gains too. People mostly go by the mirror and are amazed, but tren and mast will have you strong as fuck.

Good luck with whatever you decide with your cycle bro...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Agree with lowering the tren. You will still get great results but will keep the side effects down with that dose. Also add cardarine in there at 20mg per day. It helps you to fight off the negative cardio effects of tren...especially important while cutting. You may not need to run the tren the entire cycle as well. I think running it 10-12 weeks would be great. Make sure that PCT is on point as this cycle is harsh. I recommend the Perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

600 tren E isn't that bad. Once you get above a G, it can get bad. the only side I get is I can't sleep for more than one hour at a time for a total of 4 hours of sleep at the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for the feedback.

I am on my 15th day and I have added 50mg liquid anvar already since yesterday. Oh and I have been on GW/Card for about a month already. I also have n2 guard coming in in a couple days.

As of the 15th day, everything seems to be going fine without any sides. Strength gains have noticeably gone up. My weight has also gone up about 12 pounds in just 2 weeks. This is normal for me every time I run a cycle. My weight just goes up 10 pounds or so in just 2 weeks.

My diet is really clean. I am hoping to burn fat as I am getting stronger and harder. Couple years ago when I ran a similar cycle that is exactly what happened. My bf% dropped from 15% to 12% in a matter of 3 months and I had also gained strength and size.