Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5th cycle coming up,big gap betweeb the last. Opinions please

1. Default

I would just stick to the test E since you have it already. I don't think it would be a good idea to complicate your cycle. As for PCT, the perfect pct is the best option so stick to that as closely as possible. I wouldn't bother with the hgc. It just tricks the body. Once you stop taking it, it stops working.

Quote Originally Posted by gp200sx View Post
    Many thanks for the reaponses.
    Ive already got the test e and npp ordered in. Primarely i went for npp over deca this time (used deca last 2 cycles) for resons of being responsive to injury area's and light on hair loss which i experienced last time.

I could add the test p in with the test e,whats your thoughts on that??i ran test e and p with deca last time.

In regards to the pct i did forget to list clomid 50/50/25/25 ed for weeks 18-22.

Would the clomid,nolva,ostarine be enough for the pct?the hcg just to avoid and reduce testicular arrophy.
    Clomid + Nolva + Ostarine and also test boosters is what you need for PCT

Just a quick one guys. In regards to the pct im struggling to source the hcgenaerate and the aromasin.

What would you suggest to possibly replace??Would the Arimidex swap the Aromasin possibly??

Also one other issue that i have is in 6 weeks time ive been sent abroad with work,how would you guys possibly work this as it will be right in the middle of my cycle and theres no way i can travel with gear. Would there be any orals that i can take to keep my system up by basically missing a pin or would it not make a huge difference to things??

Thanks

Just a quick one guys. In regards to the pct im struggling to source the hcgenaerate and the aromasin.

What would you suggest to possibly replace??Would the Arimidex swap the Aromasin possibly??

Also one other issue that i have is in 6 weeks time ive been sent abroad with work,how would you guys possibly work this as it will be right in the middle of my cycle and theres no way i can travel with gear. Would there be any orals that i can take to keep my system up by basically missing a pin or would it not make a huge difference to things??

Thanks
    Arimidex can be swapped for aromasin, then you need to dose about 1mg/eod.

Regarding the trip, how long are you going away for?

Testosterone enanthate will remain in your body for approximately two weeks, so if your trip is shorter than that, you can just do the injection before leaving, and then do another one upon arrival. As for the arimidex, you may indeed use it instead of aromasin. It is not as good, but definitely better than nothing. I would start with a dosage of 0.5 mgs EOD, and then adjust as needed or in accordance with blood work.

Thanks
    You can order hcgenerate directly from n2bm.com.

You can replace the aromasin with arimidex. 10mg EOD of aromasin = 0.5mg EOD of arimidex. You can also order aromasin from ag-guys.com. I personally would use aromasin over arimidex as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

When travelling, mail your gear to the hotel you will be staying at without a return label. Let the hotel know that you are expecting some gifts from clients. They will hold onto the packages for you and give you them when you check in.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

7. Default

If you are only going to miss 1 pin then I would just do 1 1/2 dose before leaving and 1 1/2 dose when you get back. It isn't even a huge deal if you miss only 1 pin anyways since you are using a long ester. HCGenerate can be ordered from needtobuildmuscle.com They ship internationally. Aromasin can be purchased from sarms1.com or ag-guys.com If you already have arimidex, that is fine. Just dose it around .5mg EOD.