Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5th cycle coming up,big gap betweeb the last. Opinions please

Default 5th cycle coming up,big gap betweeb the last. Opinions please

Hi guys,
    Just about to start on my 4th cycle. Its been a while since the last with a new family and injuries etc so im going in quite light with a dose of protection from any further injuries. I was going to commence back last October but the timeings werent great so left it until now. There will be some cut needed in this cycle too and this is why ive added some fat burners to cut things up a little.

So this is it:-

1-12 weeks Test E 600 mg per week
    1-10 weeks npp 500mg per week.....
    4-12 weeks arimidex 0.25 mg e3d
    6-12 weeks cabaser 1mg e3d
    HCG 500iu for 10 days after last test shot
    T3 fat burner at 25mcg a day. weeks 1-12
    T5 fatburner one capsule on empty stomach
    Ostarine 25mg a day throughout.
    1/2 a asprin per day

PCT:-

1 - 22 arimidex 0.25mg twice per week
    1 - 22 Cabaser 0.5mg twice per week
    18 - 22 Nolvadex 20mgs/day for 3 weeks, 10mgs/day for 2 wks

Whats your opions guys,would you add/remove anything before i start in abou 2 weeks time.

Thanks

Sorry title should say 4th cycle. ��

You should use the same ester...test prop with NNP.Also add clomod or do the perfect PCT..And hcg...there are 2.options..
    250iu 2xpw inside cicle weks 5to 12 or 1000 iu x10 days after cycle..
    But you should consider Hcg generate and hcg generate es

I have added hcg into it as above.
    If you think i should add test prop,at what stage of the cycle??

Quote Originally Posted by gp200sx View Post
    I have added hcg into it as above.
    If you think i should add test prop,at what stage of the cycle??
    I would either swap the test e for test prop and inject the npp and test prop EOD, or swap the npp for deca and inject the test e and deca twice per week.

I wouldn't use HCG with your cycle/PCT. HCG is some nasty stuff. It actually raises estrogen levels and often is what CAUSES the gyno people experience from their cycle. Read this: Did you know HCG is dangerous? - Evolutionary.org
    I would use HCGenerate instead. 5 capsules/day.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Your cycle looks alright, however I would probably run deca instead of NPP with Test E for the simpler pinning, otherwise you need to pin NPP eod, while test e goes 1-2 times per week, so not too optimal

Secondly, your pct is definitely not enough. I would read the article muskate linked to you, so you would get a better insight

swap out hcg and arimdex, for hcgenerate and aromasin

then for pct run the perfect PCT

4 weeks of SERM's will not recover you after all that

8. Default

I like the idea of going with deca instead of NPP. If you already have it though, you will just have more frequent injections than with deca. The PCT is severely lacking. Make sure to use the link Muskate provided above for the Perfect PCT.

Many thanks for the reaponses.
    Ive already got the test e and npp ordered in. Primarely i went for npp over deca this time (used deca last 2 cycles) for resons of being responsive to injury area's and light on hair loss which i experienced last time.

I could add the test p in with the test e,whats your thoughts on that??i ran test e and p with deca last time.

In regards to the pct i did forget to list clomid 50/50/25/25 ed for weeks 18-22.

Would the clomid,nolva,ostarine be enough for the pct?the hcg just to avoid and reduce testicular arrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by gp200sx View Post
    Many thanks for the reaponses.
    Ive already got the test e and npp ordered in. Primarely i went for npp over deca this time (used deca last 2 cycles) for resons of being responsive to injury area's and light on hair loss which i experienced last time.

I could add the test p in with the test e,whats your thoughts on that??i ran test e and p with deca last time.

In regards to the pct i did forget to list clomid 50/50/25/25 ed for weeks 18-22.

Would the clomid,nolva,ostarine be enough for the pct?the hcg just to avoid and reduce testicular arrophy.
    I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol after your cycle: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    It is truly the best PCT protocol you can possibly put together. It'll ensure that you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and recover properly.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com