Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: question about pinning e5d

Default question about pinning e5d

me and my friend are confused on what would be the fifth day if we inject on monday. it has to be friday but i guess experts calculate the day after your injection as day 1 of the counting. am i right here? i know this is kind of a silly question but i just want to do the right thing. thanks a lot for answering in advance.

You can inject day 5 but why not just do every week easier.

E5D? That is quite a weird injection schedule? What are you using? I assume that something long-estered. In such case you could just pin once a week on the same day, say every monday. Also, you might as well pin twice a week on the same days, such as monday and thursday. However, every 5 days is a bit confusing - try to keep things simple, and you will never go wrong.

You are actually wrong. Day 1 is the day after your injection. You don't count the day you do your injection.
    If you inject Monday:
    day 1 = Tuesday
    day 2 = Wednesday
    day 3 = Thursday
    day 4 = Friday
    Day 5 = Saturday <- When you do your second injection.

Think about it, there are 7 days in a week
    Day 6 = Sunday
    Day 7 = Monday = one full week.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

if you pin every 4th or 5th day it isn't going to make a lick of difference unless you were using a very short ester obviously.

6. Default

If you are using a long ester, just pin Monday/Thursday or Monday/Friday. You may have things come up and have to inject a day earlier or later. It won't matter much.

Quote Originally Posted by jjrobts View Post
    me and my friend are confused on what would be the fifth day if we inject on monday. it has to be friday but i guess experts calculate the day after your injection as day 1 of the counting. am i right here? i know this is kind of a silly question but i just want to do the right thing. thanks a lot for answering in advance.
    To answer your question - e5d means Monday, Saturday, Thursday, etc

4 days inbetween injections