Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to come off?

Default how to come off?

been running roids for almost a year now. i started with testosterone e 500mg for 18 weeks and then cruised at 250mg for a while. i now want to come off but a bit worried about can i and how exactly to handle things. i don't want to go into TRT due to a mistake. should i get my bloodwork and then do HCG at 500iu twice a week for 5-6 weeks and then bring on clomid and nolvadex for 4-5 weeks?

Don't use hcg, use hcgenerate.

although the hcg use will make you feel good when you come off.. remember it is only delaying your recovery because it is suppressive

you need a comprehensive PCT.. yes you can come back, but it will take patience. run the perfect PCT for 3 months

I agree with Steve. Recovery is going to take time and won't happen over night.

Run the perfect PCT protocol as it is laid out here: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

After the PCT, wait 3-4 weeks and get blood work done. Your natural testosterone production should be back in the normal range.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

5. Default

I agree with the guys above. You will need to run the Perfect PCT and extend it quite a bit. It will work well for you because you start off with HCGenerate ES. This will replace the HCG and make you feel good while coming off. The SARMS in this protocol will help you keep gains and even continue to gain as you recover. The SERMS are dosed properly and not at the very high doses that often make guys feel terrible.

Running HCG will possibly do more harm than good, and nolvadex with clomid on their own will not be sufficient after such a long run. You need a more comprehensive PCT procotol that will be as complete as possible. Therefore, better do the perfect PCT as mentioned above - I am pretty sure that it will get you back on track in terms of natural testosterone production and HPTA functions. After the PCT, check your blood to see if your hormonal levels got recovered. If everything will be ok, then run a bridge with SARMS - this way you will be able to keep those gains with minimal suppression and side effects.

you will have to become friends with clomid and nolva for a while + a strong test booster on the side

Why anyone ask him what is his age? Maybe he is 60... and with all perfect PCT and sarms will not recover..
    I really miss the times when vets put more questions before give an answer

Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    Why anyone ask him what is his age? Maybe he is 60... and with all perfect PCT and sarms will not recover..
    I really miss the times when vets put more questions before give an answer
    Dont be a smart ass! That's a general pct that allows for recovery.

I agree.. i myself use hcg generate and ES but i just remember times when we give particular advice not general..