Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Cycle Layout, all good to go?

Default Cycle Layout, all good to go?

not a newbie, here for some suggestions on my next cycle. i've been lifting weights for the last 6 years, 28 years old, male, 5'10", and 180lbs and wants to bulk up and gain quality muscle size and mass. should i be running equipoise 700mg a week, test e 500mg a week, and primo 150mg e3d? Looking for FAST gains.

You won't get quick mass with primo, use deca instead.

If you are looking for fast gains, then EQ is not the best choice. You should rather do something like:

Weeks 1-12
    Testosterone enanthate - 500 mgs per week
    Deca - 300 mgs per week
    Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle
    Cabergoline - -0.25 mgs E2D or E3D from the first day of the cycle

Weeks 1-6
    Turinabol - 40 mgs per day
    N2Guard - 5 caps per day.

Make sure to run a proper PCT in order to keep those gains. The optimal PCT protocol would be this one - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

The biggest problem I see with your cycle is that there are no support supplements. No AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range and no PCT to restore natural testosterone production after your cycle.
    Here is a good video for you to watch on support supplements for the steroid user to stay healthy while on cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OsJoeAXkFU

I really like Lev's cycle suggestion above ^^^
    You could also replace the deca with EQ, like this:
    Weeks 1-12
    Testosterone enanthate - 500 mgs per week
    EQ - 300 mgs per week
    Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle

Weeks 1-6
    Turinabol - 40 mgs per day
    N2Guard - 5 caps per day.

Followed by perfect PCT -> The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

i would be curious as to what your diet was like. if you want to bulk food is going to be your #1 weapon.

do you have appetite issues? if so i highly recommend deca. it will boost that

6. Default

You definitely want an oral kickstart too if you are running long esters. This will have you seeing gains fast. I would go with either dbol or tbol in this case.