Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: help me with my next cycle

Default help me with my next cycle

my first cycle was with test e 500mg a week for 16 weeks two years back and gains were awesome. got injured last year and took long to recover. now all fit and fine and raring to start my second cycle and here for some nice suggestions for a bulking cycle. should i run sustanon 750mg a week for 14 weeks, HCG 500iu a week for weeks 7-17, dianabol 40mg ed for first 5 weeks, arimidex 0.5mg e3d and later start PCT with clomid and nolvadex?

Dont use hcg, use hcgenerate.

I would not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.

Also, Dbol is liver toxic, so you will need to add in there some good liver support into the stack, such as N2Guard. Also, I would rather dose arimidex EOD, but definitely not E3D - this is too little usually, especially with 750 mgs of Sustanon.

Finally, your PCT is way too weak. If you want to keep those gains and have a smooth recovery, you should be doing the perfect PCT protocol as described here - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Lev gave you some really good advice. I'll put it all together as a sample cycle for you.

Weeks 1 - 14
    testosterone sust 750mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day OR arimidex 0.5mg EOD

Weeks 1 - 5
    dbol 40mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

when you say you got injured what was the injury? if you have needed a year to come back to lift again you shouldn't hop back on steroids.. give it time to build your conditioning

6. Default

Assuming you are all healed up and ready to go hard, I would follow Muskate's suggestion above. It is a nice cycle with the compounds you suggested minus the HCG. You will find that HCG does more harm than good so better to leave it out.