Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: can't get rest of weight off, help

Default can't get rest of weight off, help

my wife is 44 year old and has in the past lost 100 pounds, she is now down to 164 pounds and struggling to get the rest of the weight off. she is very interested in the beginners cutting cycle that has anavar, clen, tren, and winstrol, but I want to ask you experienced guys what you would recommend for her to lose more body fat and gain lean muscle. she is NOT trying to bulk up or anything I just want to lean out and build a little muscle. What do you suggest?

Trenbolone for women? you crazy! don't give her tren. Anavar and cardarine is fine as a combo.

how does her diet and regime look like?

also have to agree with tealc - tren for woman? why?

steroids do not burn fat. and putting her on DHT compounds and androgenic compounds will cause tremendous virilization issues.. I really hope you do not do that

your best bet is a simple 300 caloric daily deficit, daily exercise, and a n2slin + GW/SR9009 stack.. you can buy both those products from n2bm and sarms1

DO NOT give your wife the stack you are planning on. ESPECIALLY not tren. Trenbolone is one of the androgenic steroids available. It is the androgenic properties of steroids that can cause permanent emasculating side effects in females.

Here is a good article for you and your wife to read on women and steroids. It talks about SARMS as a safer alternative: Steroids for Women by Trevor Kouritzin

Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
    https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/st...2Slin-p50.html
    Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
    N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
    Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
    Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

6. Default

That stack is far to aggressive for a woman to Keep it simple and really look at diet and training/cardio first. There may be some minor changes needed there. The only compounds I would add are PPAR such as GW-501516 or SR-9009. They are great for fat loss and endurance and fat loss. N2Slin is a great supplement as the guys described above.

I don't know who recommended you this sort of a cutting stack, but this is the last thing a woman should be taking! Apart from the fact that all steroids pose a certain threat to women, you also have to keep in mind that even if mild compounds are used, they have a cumulative effect, so not only the results will improve, but also the side effects will become more prominent. Therefore, at most she should be using just one steroid. However, my personal opinion, is that women who seek to only lean out and add a little tone to their muscles need not use steroids, and should rather opt for SARMS. They are much safer, and they will be much more effective for fat loss. What's more, they will also give additional benefits not seen with steroids, and there will be no side effects at all. For this reason, I would really recomment to stick to the SARMS triple stack.