Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: truthful Anadrol advice

Default truthful Anadrol advice

my goal is to gain about 10-15 pounds of lean mass and improve strength, don't want to get huge. would 25mg ed anadrol be good for me if i use it for 8-12 weeks? or should i make the dosages between 50-75mg ed? my friend says 50mg ed is too high a dose, and i have seen friends saying they made good gains with 25mg ed doses. can someone plz share the real truth?

If you want to gain 15lbs try 50mgs anadrol/ed.

Your goal is easily achievable with much milder and safer compounds than anadrol. Anadrol is a very harsh steroid with lots of complicated side effects, and most of its mass will be water retention.

Let me put it in perspective for you. Take for example Ostarine Mk-2866. In a study with the elderly, the subjects were given just 5 mgs per day during 16-20 weeks. On average, they gained 9 lbs of lean mass and lost 4 lbs of fat. Keep in mind that they did not workout, nor did they follow a diet. Imagine what can be done with 25 mgs instead of 5 mgs taken by a younger guy, who workouts and follows a good diet.

Now comes the question - why on earth would you want to use Anadrol and get all of its side effects, when you can achieve your goals with Ostarine, which has no side effects at all, requires no ancillaries, and will require an extremely mild PCT?

If you decide to use anadrol, a dosage of 25-50mg per day is plenty. Anadrol is a very strong steroid. Less is more when it comes to anadrol. Anything more then 50mg/day per day is going to sky rocket blood pressure and wreak major havoc on cholesterol levels. Anadrol is also liver toxic, will raise estrogen levels in the body and is suppressive of natural testosterone production. On your cycle you need to include an AI to keep estrogen in the low to normal range (aromasin at 10mg EOD) and a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com. After the cycle you need to run a good mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
    A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

This video explains how to safely run an oral only steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

All that being said, I agree 100% with Lev ^^^. Have you considered using SARMS as an alternative?
    The SARMS triple stack (s4 + ostarine + cardarine) would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

everyone wants to gain muscle and lose fat.. it takes more then deciding on what steroid to use.. it takes a proper diet and exercise.

6. Default

I would rather see you run a test only injectable cycle than run anadrol on its own. You will be much more likely to keep the 10-15lbs you gain with a test cycle than an oral only cycle.