Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: avoiding deca dick

Default avoiding deca dick

i am planning to do a sustanon, deca durabolin, and dianabol cycle but worried about low libido and the "deca dick'. would it be wise to run hcgenerate and proviron throughout the cycle? a friend suggested me to use sustanon in higher doses than deca and bring in cabergoline .5mg twice a week. what is the best way out??

I would add proviron during cycle and hcgenerate towards end.

You can, and you should definitely add both things. However, deca dick is usually a result of excessive amounts of dehydronandrolone, which replaces DHT, and hence causes libido and erection problems. Therefore, it is crucial to stack in there some proviron, as it is pure DHT, and it will negate these problems.

Additionally, you will have to use an AI in order to keep estrogen under control - aromasin would be the best choice. The recommended starting dosage is 10 mgs EOD, so I would begin from there.

Finally, dianabol is liver toxic, so you need to implement there a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard. It is definitely the best liver supporting supplement on the market, as it has over 43 ingredients, all of which are meant to cleanse your liver.

The whole deca dick thing is over blown. You can prevent getting deca dick by:
    1. Running your testosterone dosage higher then your deca dosage
    2. Including an AI in your cycle like aromasin
    3. Adding an anti-prolactin drug to your cycle like cabergoline
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

adding testosterone to a deca cycle is not enough.

as Lev said you need a DHT deriv added to outswamp the DHN.

you can raise your testosterone to 2 grams a week but its only converting at 5% to DHT. compare that to proviron which is PURE DHT

6. Default

Yes, I suggest your friend had the right idea. Proviron is a great way to avoid deca dick and also HCGenerate on cycle is a great help.

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    The whole deca dick thing is over blown. You can prevent getting deca dick by:
    1. Running your testosterone dosage higher then your deca dosage
    2. Including an AI in your cycle like aromasin
    3. Adding an anti-prolactin drug to your cycle like cabergoline
    Id say this is the most occuring reason for deca dick. Make sure to keep those prolactin levels low and you will be fine