Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 5th cycle question - what's a good replacement for primo?

Default 5th cycle question - what's a good replacement for primo?

Hi due to the high price of Primo I would like to know what good alternatives are as a replacement.

This is my 12 week cycle:

500 ml Test e every week
    400 ml of EQ every week
    Anavar 40 mg ED for the last 4 weeks

Can someone tell me the differences between sustanon, deca and any other compound which is injectable only that I could add to this cycle?

thanks

Cardarine GW would be quite an amazing addition to the cycle instead of primo - it will burn fat, maintain your lean mass, and it will give you a substantial performance boost. It has no side effects, and it is quite easy to get the real Cardarine GW, especially if you get it from sarms1.

Also, you will need to use an AI with your cycle. Aromasin would be the best choice - take it at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle in order to ensure proper Estrogen levels during the cycle. Besides, anavar is liver toxic, so you should use a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard, which has over 40 ingredients, and is therefore better than most other supplements that you can find on the market.

As for the differences between compounds, they are different, and you will need to do a little research and read about them, as this question is too broad for a forum thread.

i think your cycle is fine as it is, no need to add another steroid

but as lev said.. adding GW from sarms1 would boost your endurance and fat loss bigtime. EQ and GW turn me into a race horse, i feel crazy good endurance with it

You can read up on different steroid profiles here -> STEROIDS - Evolutionary.org

Your cycle looks good but you need to add an AI like aromasin and a liver aid to it when you are using the anavar. An AI will keep estrogen in the low-normal range and prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno. Anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid so it is very important to use a liver aid when running it.

You also didn't mention anything about PCT. After your cycle I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol -> The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

5. Default

I don't think you need another compound at all. Test with EQ and anavar will give you great lean gains. Just run with that.

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    You can read up on different steroid profiles here -> STEROIDS - Evolutionary.org

Your cycle looks good but you need to add an AI like aromasin and a liver aid to it when you are using the anavar. An AI will keep estrogen in the low-normal range and prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno. Anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid so it is very important to use a liver aid when running it.

You also didn't mention anything about PCT. After your cycle I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol -> The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    That should be the first thing you was supposed to do before even your first cycle.

Deca and sustanon are two completely different steroids. Sustanon is a form of testosterone mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Scott View Post
    That should be the first thing you was supposed to do before even your first cycle.

Deca and sustanon are two completely different steroids. Sustanon is a form of testosterone mix.
    Hi Guys thanks a lot for your answers. They were very helpful.

I already have PCT covered along with more than enough aromasin. I've got more clomid packets than I will need. I also have n2guard along with liquid milk thistle and the pill form along with Livrcare (formerly known as liv.52) so I've prepared for PCT even before I bought the steroids.

I'll check out the DW as you suggested but may just stick with Primo because I want to see how my body reacts to these compounds. But it is good to know of an alternative.

Hey surf brother. You still around?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Yeah hi Buf how are you? Long time no talk. How have you been? I was away on a vacation with my new gf so I was busy and just got back online. whats going on?

For me Winstrol curs me up like nothing else.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!