Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: sarms first time

Default sarms first time

hello friends, i have been lifting for the last four years and recently came across SARMS thanks to a friend. which SARMS are good for bulking and cutting and what kind of PCT is to be used? pill or liquid form -- which is better?

Depends on sarms, usually clomid+hcgenerate is fine.

People usually use sarms triple stack, such as lgd+ostarine+s4 for bulking, and for cutting cardarine + ostarine is a good combination

You definitely want to use SARMS in liquid form only, since the real SARMS are manufactured only as research chemicals. Personally, I always get mine from sarms1, and never had any issues with their products.

Usually, the good cutters are Cardarine GW and SR9009. The bulkers are Ostarine Mk-2866, and LGD. Andarine is always a good addition, since it will add a lot of strength without additional mass, wich will help for any purpose.

sarms1 is the only brand of sarms you should ever trust

6. Default

SARMS that are better for bulking would be RAD, LGD
    SARMS that are better for cutting would be SR, GW

You can use Ostarine, S4 for either

Most of the results are determined with diet though. You can actually accomplish either goal with any SARM

For PCT it depends on the stack and can range from just a natural test booster to nothing (GW and SR require no PCT), to including a low dose of clomid depending on what you run.

Always liquid SARMS and always sarms1.com

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
    S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
    ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
    cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
    You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Sarms are great