Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: testosterone enanthate and dianabol

Default testosterone enanthate and dianabol

i believe i have very high SHBG levels and therefore low testosterone levels. I want to run a cycle with testosterone enanthate and dianabol and want to confirm if a weekly dose of dbol 50mg for first 6 weeks of a cycle along with test e 500mg a week be enough? i will also be using arimidex 0.25mg eod and PCT will be done with nolva and clomid. say what?

You should use aromasin not arimidex.

Well, if SHBG is your only concern, you might as well just use Proviron - it is very effective at suppressing SHBG, hence increasing free testosterone levels.

As for the cycle, the dosages are fine. However, dianabol is liver toxic, so you need to include with it some good liver supporting supplement. N2Guard would be the best choice, as it is the most complete supplement in its class. Also, I would highly recommend using aromasin instead of arimidex for the following reasons:

1. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, so there will be no estrogen rebound once you stop taking it. Meanwhile, this estrogen rebound is well possible with arimidex, since it is not a suicide AI.

2. Arimidex will stress your lipids by increasing the levels of LDL cholesterol (the bad one), whilst aromasin will increase the levels of HDL (the good cholesterol).

3. Aromasin will increase your IGF-1 production by up to 25%, which is very good for muscle growth and recovery, which is not the case with arimidex.

Finally, clomid and nolva only PCT is quite a weak PCT protocol - you need to run the perfect PCT protocol in order to ensure that you will keep as much of the gains as possible, and that your recovery will be smooth. Here you will find more information about it - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Arimidex is also fine, but I always prefer aromasin instead of it.

As for PCT - clomid, nolva, test boosters and some sarms would be the best combo out there in the market

run blood work.. if you are having issues now, running steroids will only make them worse. it is a good idea to run bloods before touching steroids to get a baseline for everything.

6. Default

The cycle itself looks pretty good to me. I agree with Steve to get pre cycle blood work done. This should be done with every cycle. I would highly recommend running N2Guard at 7 caps per day since you are running dbol. Dbol is extremely liver toxic. As for PCT, besides clomid and nolva you will want to include HCGenerate, Ostarine and Cardarine as well.

The best steroids to lower SHBG are proviron and winstrol. I would use one of those instead of the dbol. Proviron isn't liver toxic so you can run it throughout your entire cycle with no problems. If you want to use the winstrol instead, use a good liver aid supplement with the cycle like n2guard from n2bm.com

Here is how I would run your cycle

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day
    proviron 25mg/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]