Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Sleep issues

Default Sleep issues

i am running a cycle with testosterone enanthate and tren and facing sleep issues like never before. tried everything from GABA to valerian root, nothing just seems to work. how good is diphenhydramine? a friend say i should try HGH, but it is too pricey. what do you recommend?

Try more valerian root.

Insomnia is one of the side effects of tren. Try out melatonin. Or just get a stacked sleep enhancer like n2sleep

Reduce the dosage of test works for me less sides

it is a combination of too many androgens and hypo symptoms disrupting your sleep

eat more carbs during the day and spread them out.. never go to bed on an empty stomach

using sleep aid drugs is not a solution, but it is a band aid. you will become addicted and it will cause long term problems for you. using a safe herbal sleep aid is fine in moderation, n2sleep is one i use myself.

6. Default

What are your test and tren doses?

Insomnia is a very common side effect from trenbolone usage.

Remember to use the proper support supplements with tren. A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
    1. An AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
    2. An anti-prolactin drug (cabergoline) to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
    3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

diphenhydramine is actually an anti-histamine used to treat allergies. One of the side effects is that it causes drowsiness in a lot of users. It by itself won't do a whole lot for preventing insomnia.

Your best bet would be to use a multi ingredient natural sleep aid like n2sleep from n2bm.com. It puts me out like a light. I use 2 capsules 30-45 minutes before bed.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Insomnia is never a primary disorder, and there is always some condition causing it. Therefore, even though you can deal with the symptoms of the sleep disorder, you need to determine the reason you are having it in the first place. For the symptoms, N2Sleep is one of the best things you can use - my wife had some bad insomnia problems, and this was the only supplement that would get her to sleep without the need to use potent sleep drugs. The best thing about N2Sleep is that you do not get that feeling of having a hangover, like you usually do with sleep drugs. Therefore, it would definitely be the best place to start from.