Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: help for cycle 4

Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    Everything is on plan.....just a BIG QUESTION...is safe to run caradine for a total of 21 weeks? At 20mg/day?...because this is the amount of time for cycle and pct.
    Not mention the Sarms triple stack for the bridge
    first off is your cardarine real? unless you get the sarms1 brand it probably is not

next you can run cardarine as long as you wish, but remember it is a drug and just like all drugs your body will adjust to it. this is why it is most smart to cycle off of it. so for best results i would cycle it 12 weeks at a time

Yes...it will be from sarms 1....and it should be good...like hcg generate es...

It is perfectly safe to use cardarine for 21 weeks because it is not a hormone or a stimulant. There are no worries of suppressing natural testosterone production or cortisol increases or anything like that!
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

4. Default

It will not cause any issues running it 21 weeks. Personally I run it 16 weeks and take 2 weeks off just in case the body is getting used to it. Just my preference but there are no issues running it longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    Everything is on plan.....just a BIG QUESTION...is safe to run caradine for a total of 21 weeks? At 20mg/day?...because this is the amount of time for cycle and pct.
    Not mention the Sarms triple stack for the bridge

Yup, you can run it year round, however what I like is to give it a break every 8 to 12 weeks

I put one order of 1050$ on sarms1...and they don t want to send it to me because of the cost of the delivery.
    They say any order over 500$ is free of charge for delivery...very strange

I agree add the caber. .5 ed works for me. You may want to do less.
    As far as pct my 1988 belief is less is better. You're not trying to stay on anything, you're trying to come off.
    Hcg to me is better post cycle if at all. Personally my opinion it just boosts estrogen levels. I do better without it. If I can bounce back at 60 you surely can in your 30's.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Another intresting question. In the last 2 month i take n2slim...good product..if you diat and cardio you can do a great job with the help of n2slim.
    The question.. should i run n2slim on cycle? Are in this case any benefits?

As some of you allready knows i m running the 4 Cycle.
    Week 1-14 test prop 50 mg eod
    Week 1-12 tren hexa 100 mg eod
    Week 1-12 NNP 100mg eod
    Aromasin 12.5 e3d and Caber 0.25 eod

Im allready in the begining of the 3 week. The departure point was at 77.5 kg. In 2 weeks i eat a lot train a lot (1 bp per day 5 days /week) and get back easy at 84.5 kg. Mostly muscle comeback ( same hole at the belt) and a little fat ( love handles)
    I belive that i was arrownd 3200-3500 cals /day in the first week and 2500-2700 second week.
    I felt better second week, minimum bloat, less sugur, carbs and more protein ( 175-250 g/day mostly from food). Fat is above 100 g and this is a worry ( eaven is most from fish, fish oil, coconut oil nuts).
    What is NEW i add the CARADINE 20mg/day from today... the tren hexa eat my cardio capacity...and also add from week 1 N2GUARD and HCG GENERATE.

From this point i belivbe it will begin the dificult part. Until now it was muscle memory, but from this it should be the plus.
    As i always complain i have a problem with fat gain. go well the first 5-8 weeks of the cycle and after this point...more fat than muscle. .. So i decided this time less (mass) will be more (quality)... So i will eat less (2200-2500 cals/ day...200 protein, less then 150gr carbs ..100 gr fats). If the mirror tell me that i need more, i will add more carbs ( quality carbs--brown rice , musly, swet potatoes ) and more protein.
    Also from today i change the train it will look like this for a month.. ( one of the main focus is on arms, i belive is my week point..i have big legs, sholders ok, pecs,okok, back ok.)
    The family and the rest tell my that i m ok also at arms but i belive i m not so ok... and when i lose weight ...guess it eats the biceps and triceps mass.
    I will try to keep the program for 4-6 weeks, ...because i will travel a lot from 17 december to 5 january.. and in that period i will do 3 max 4 trains /week. So this is what i plan... fell free to sugest critice upgrade etc.
    Mon- chest, tris, shoulders
    Flat bench 4 x 8 SETS 1 2 3 4
    Incline dbs 3X12 SETS 1 2 3
    Seated overhead bb press 4x8 SETS 1 2 3 4
    Dips 3 x failure SETS 1 2 3
    Rope push down 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Cable cross over 3x 15 SETS 1 2 3

Tues back, bis, forearms
    Pull up 4x failure SETS 1 2 3 4
    Wide pull down 2x20 SETS 1 2
    Face pulls 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Seated wide cable row 4x20 SETS 1 2 3 4
    Pull overs 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Shruggs 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Preacher EZ bar curl 4x15 SETS 1 2 3 4
    Standing cable curl 3x15 SETS 1 2 3
    Hammer curl 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Wrist curl 3 x failure (top and bottom of 4arm) SETS 1 2 3

Wed- legs

Squat 4x8, 2x20 SETS 1 2 3 4
    Leg press 4x 20 SETS 1 2 3 4
    Good morning or dl 3x10-20 SETS 1 2 3
    Leg Extension 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Ham curl 4x20 SETS 1 2 3 4
    Standing Calf 4x20 SETS 1 2 3 4
    Seated Calf 4x20 SETS 1 2 3

Thurs- chest, tri, shoulder
    Cg bench 4x 12, 1-20 SETS 1 2 3 4
    Db bench 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Incline bb 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Ohp 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Pec deck 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Incline fly 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Skull crusher 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Db front and side raises 3x failure super set SETS 1 2 3

Fri- back, bis, 4arm

Bb row 4x8 SETS 1 2 3 4
    Cg tbar row 4x8 SETS 1 2 3 4
    Cg pull down 3x15 SETS 1 2 3
    Seated 1 arm cable row 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Shrugs 3x20+ SETS 1 2 3
    Db concentration curl 3x15 SETS 1 2 3
    1 arm preacher curl 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Standing 1 arm cable curl 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Wrist curls 3x20 SETS 1 2 3

Sat legs

Squat 3x25 SETS 1 2 3
    Leg press 3x50 SETS 1 2 3
    Hack Sq 3x25 SETS 1 2 3
    Stiff leg dl 3x20 SETS 1 2 3
    Leg Extension 3x50 SETS 1 2 3
    Ham curl 3x50 SETS 1 2 3
    Calf Raise 3x25 SETS 1 2 3

Sun- rest and eat

Most probably i will reduce the legs days and the leg volume... I have huge legs

Begining of the week 4 of the AAS program and train. Until this moment absolute no bad sides. As i promise i reduce the calorie intake from week 3 to 2350-2700 cals per day, refine the foods i put in mouth, get more food and less suplements and far less fast carbs, and carbs in generaly.
    I m realy tented to rise the NNP..fell that i need more, i can tolerate more.. It s like just i m stronger but not any side efects... I m allready at 100 mg eod (with the NNP) -375mg pw but my mind and body tell me that i should rise at 150 mg eod...Should I...?
    The tren hexa i belive it did not hit until this moment..I sleep well horrny like hell all time stay (almost)erected 12 hours per day.. Anyway one big question that i put myself and can not find the answer is that because i inject in the same seringe NNP, test Prop (that are short esters) and tren hexa ( who apear it is a very long ester , longer than enanth) is it posible that the 3 ester are combinet? that will no longer act like short esters the NNP and Test Prop? Any help will be rely appreciate.
    The train goes up...this week with 10% minimum ( reported at the weight) from the last week. For example bench first week 10 reps with 90 kg, this week 10 reps with 100 kg. So i belive is goood.
    From the last week i addded caradine and it looks that it have a major efect on cardio and abdominal fat. I think it will be an good add to the cycle ( the caradine).
    The scale indicates 85 kg in the morning. But the belt is on the same hole and the quality it apppears to look back from the mirror.