Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: help for cycle 4

The blood test are finaly here... i wait 16 weeks after PCT and 6 weeks from OCT so i m totaly clean.. not eaven creatine glutamine or natural test booster ZMA or vitamins.
    So what is good and what is wrong...well nothink is wrong everythink is perfect.
    I go up with HDL Colesterol from 22 to 68 ( just perfect). And the LDL colesterol goes down from 119 to 100 (optimum level). The total colesterol is 160 and the tryglicerides are at 56 . Also the creatinin (1.13), bilirubin total (0.67) GGT, GTO/ASAT/AST are perfect. The kidneys ..wonderfull (pH is 6).
    And now the most intresting the hormonals:
    The estrogen is ok 125 ( 42-154) ..... the FSH is 1.9 (1.5-12) and the SHBG is a little high 39 (15-48). The test is 16 (9-27) and the free test is 17 (1-28). The LH is 3 (1.5-8) and the prolactin is 436 (98-456).

I have 86 kg , i can see all the abs..just feel that i have small hands. I belive that i made i good job...fell free to tell everything

Your blood work levels look good. Everything is in the normal range. Keep an eye on your prolactin levels as they are on the high side.

Great job. You fully recovered after your cycle and are ready to start your next steroid cycle.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Thanks Muskate. I plan to get ripped to 6-7 % bf until october and afer that begin a new cycle. I have caradine and Need to silm and do a little cardio. Just a little afraid about caradine...i take it for 5 month in the last 12 month...and i belive it is to much to run one more month (eaven i have stop caradine 2 month ago). What is your opinion?
    And abot the prolactin i began to take from yesterday l-dopa (mucunus purensis) and B6.

You are looking great according to these blood tests, so congratulations on a good recovery after the cycle! Just make sure to keep on training in order to maintain what you have gained. And I agree with @muskate - your prolactin is a bit high, so you may want to keep an eye on it.

Regarding Cardarine, it is non-hormonal, so there is no problem with taking it for so long, and it should still give you good results since you did cycle it off for some time.

I don't like your FSH levels to be honest.. that is always the last thing to recover. I'm not sure your steroid history but I would suspect you never gave enough time to recover between cycles so that number is a little on the low side for my liking

run a bottle of hcgenerate and test again in about 5 weeks and lets see if that number goes up a bit

6. Default

Seems like everything is normal. Just keep an eye on the things close to the high or low end of the range like estrogen, prolactin, and fsh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    I don't like your FSH levels to be honest.. that is always the last thing to recover. I'm not sure your steroid history but I would suspect you never gave enough time to recover between cycles so that number is a little on the low side for my liking

run a bottle of hcgenerate and test again in about 5 weeks and lets see if that number goes up a bit
    I take minimum 10 month betwen cycles. In generaly i take more than 18 month. You have my full cycle history on this site.