Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: MK-2866 and LGD

Red face MK-2866 and LGD

i have been on MK-2866 and LGD for about 5 weeks now and plan on running them for 8 weeks and the place I got them from says I do not need to run a pct when I get off of them I find that hard to believe some people say I need to run a mini sarms PCT. Hopefully y'all can help me out?

You need to do mini pct after sarms, hcgenerate clomid cardarine.

If we talk about the real compounds, their levels of suppression are absolutely minimal, so most people get away rather well by simply taking a good natural testosterone booster after using them. Personally, I would recommend HCGenerate ES, since it is perhaps the most efficient and potent natural testosterone booster.

i have a feeling you got them from a bunk source. no legit sarm source would ever advise HOW to use them, because they are for research purposes only

SARMS are minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so you do need to run a mini PCT after each SARMS cycle. Get a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com and run the bottle at 5 capsules/day for 30 days as a mini PCT.

After the mini PCT you are safe to run your next SARMS cycle.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

6. Default

Simply a bottle of HCGenerate ES will be sufficient. The issue will be if you ran a prohormone and thought it was SARMS. That might require you to throw in a low dose of clomid as well.

I would run a mini PCT always, just to be in the clear