Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: getting ripped!!!!

Default getting ripped!!!!

i want to use winstrol, anavar, and primobolan. want to get ripped and gain muscles. i am 25, 190lbs, and 5 feet 11. i have been lifting regularly for the last 3 years and this would be my fourth cycle. what would be a good choice for me?

Good stack anavar and primo is perfect, add cardarine.

Using winstrol and anavar in the same cycle would be a bit redundant and quite hard for the liver. Better just use anavar with primo, and add in there some Cardarine GW, which will also give you amazing cutting properties without any additional side effects or liver stress.

Even though this may seem like a mild cycle, you would still have to run a proper PCT here, so the perfect PCT protocol is the way to go - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

@levbutlerov gave you the best option. With a test base I would either stack anavar + primo OR winstrol + primo.

If you want to do an oral only cycle, I explain how to properly run an oral only cutting cycle in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -
    Weeks 1 - 8
    Winstrol 50mg/day
    Anavar 50mg/day
    A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
    A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

After the cycle it's important to run a proper mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
    4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
    A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

getting 'ripped' is going to boil down to diet and training. if you run a bunch of dry compounds like that it will harden you up and lower water retention obviously, but if you have a bunch of body fat it is just going to be covered up. steroids do not burn fat.

6. Default

Looks like a really nice stack. You didn't mention your body fat though. If it is at all high then these compounds will do nothing for you. You will need to get cut down a bit first.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    getting 'ripped' is going to boil down to diet and training. if you run a bunch of dry compounds like that it will harden you up and lower water retention obviously, but if you have a bunch of body fat it is just going to be covered up. steroids do not burn fat.
    And hours of cardio if you want to get lean & mean

Never a big fan of oral only cycle.

I would be more inclined to something like:
    Test P 100 EOD
    Tren A 100 EOD
    Mast P 100 EOD
    Anavar 50mg/ED
    Aromasin 12.5md/EOD
    Caber 0.25mg/EOD