Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: test e, deca, and dbol

Default test e, deca, and dbol

Im about to finish my 12 week supply. Does it make sense to start another dosage or should I wait a few weeks to give my body a rest? i wanted to run a cycle for 18 weeks but it seems i ordered less of it. i used test e, deca, and dbol. what do you suggest? gains have been damn good.

You should do full PCT and 4 week rest before next cycle.

No, it does not make sense to take a few weeks of break, since you will feel awful due to the suppression. 12 weeks is a fine cycle, so you should rather run a proper PCT protocol (such as this one The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org). Then, after the PCT wait at least 12 weeks till you start the next cycle, since this is the rough estimate of the time that will be needed for you to get recovered.

I am with the boys above. Run a full PCT protocol, take a break, and then if you wish do another cycle, given your health is not messed up after this one

you can do as you wish. a lot of people just run steroids year round, but you will fry your HPTA and your health will suffer doing this.

the longer you run steroids, the longer you need to be off to fully recover. also do you understand how esters work? because it will take 6-7 weeks for those long esters you are using to even clear.

No one likes to get off but if you have been on for 12 weeks, it's time to get off and run a PCT.

A much healthier option is to do as follows:
    1. Finish your cycle.
    2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org
    4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day
    5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed. It is a healthier route all around.

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

7. Default

After a full PCT you want to take at least 16-18 weeks off. That is assuming a 12 week cycle and 4-6 week PCT. As mentioned, you can bridge with SARMS but staying on or jumping on another AAS cycle is a bad idea. Your HPTA needs time to recover. If you abuse it you will end up on TRT very quickly. With your cycle, you didn't run dbol the full 12 weeks right? I just want to make sure because that would be terrible for the liver. And also, did you run proper supports like N2Guard, aromasin, and caber with the cycle?