Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: rigorous selection, sarms help

Default rigorous selection, sarms help

I want to know what would be the best SARMS or even a SARMS Stack that I should take. I'm in the military and I'm soon going to be attending a rigorous selection. I definitely want to gain strength and a lot of stamina, but I honestly don't want to pack on too much weight at the same time. Through intensive training and preparation I've developed a little tendonitis in areas and I've read that sarms can help with that as well. what do you suggest?

If you want to take sarms and you have joint issues, ostabolic/cardarine/nutrobal best mix.

Here is a good video for you to watch where I explain in depth what SARMS are, how they work and sample SARM cycles -> New video - SARMS Explained

You are 100% right. Certain SARMS like ostarine are great for promoting recovery and healing joints/ligaments.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARM...stack-protocol
    Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
    Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
    S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
    You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

For endurance and fatloss - cardarine
    For recovery - ostarine and nutrobal

5. Default

I like the Triple Stack with Ostarine, Cardarine, and S4 for you. If fits right in with your goals. If you are still having joint pain then add in N2JointRX to that stack.