Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Yk-11

Default Yk-11

Any one heard about this stuff or know anyone that has tried it?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I've tried it, it was average not even comparable to ostabolic.

I think the problem you are going to have with YK-11 is finding a reliable source. All the reviews I read were all over the place.

I would stick with the SARMS that are tried and true - nutrobal, ostarine, cardarine, S4, LGD from a reputable source like sarms1.com

If it isn't broke - don't fix it.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Well the thing is, yk11 is still kinda unclear what it is. The idea is to play with myostatin, which is not researched enough and I highly doubt there are any legit compounds on the market which could really affect myostatin in human beings

5. Default

This is a very tricky sarm. Honestly I wait until SARMS1 carries a certain product. That way I know it has gone through proper testing and is good to use.

My source is very reputable. A college research team gathering data on its effectiveness using elite strength athletes. Just curious if anyone's tried it.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!