Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Masteron and Anavar

Default Masteron and Anavar

me and my friend want to start a steroid cycle with Masteron and Anavar. Was wondering what would be a good testosterone compound to add to this cycle. we work in the gym 4-5 days per week and want to gain good muscle and strength. what would you recommend and at what dosages?

2. Default

I would want a little more background first. What are your stats as far as weight, height, years training, cycle experience, body fat?

These are very important because you need to be in proper condition to run a cycle. If it is your first cycle you don't need all those compounds either. With mast you don't want to bother unless you are like 8% body fat. It is cosmetic drug. I really just need some more info to help out properly.

The ester the drug is bound to changes the half life and detection time of the drug. The ester does not change the drug itself. For example testosterone enanthate, testosterone cypionate and testosterone propionate all deliver the drug testosterone. The only difference between the three is the half life and detection time. The longer the ester, the longer the half life and the longer the detection time.

For the vast majority of steroid users, longer estered steroids are the best option because they need to be injected less frequently. The less injections you do, the less scar tissue that will build up. There are 2 main exceptions to this:
    1. Short esters are good for drug tested athletes who need the drugs to clear out of their system fast so they can pass their drug test.
    2. Short esters are good if you have never used the steroid before so if side effects occur and you want to stop using the compound, it'll clear out of your body much faster.

I would use test e or test cyp at around 500mg/week.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

You will need testosterone in this cycle. Now depending on the ester of your masteron you can go for few options:
    First one would be to run masteron propionate + test propionate + anavar. Test and masteron would be needed to inject EOD at 100mg per injection, whereas anavar used everyday between 50 and 70 mgs, split throughout the day. Such cycle would be optimal for 8 weeks or so.
    Another option would be to run long esters, masteron enanthate + testosterone enanthate + anavar. That would be about 400-500mg of test E per week (split into 2 shots), 400 mg of mast E per week (also split into 2 shots) + anavar 50-70mgs ED split throughout. Now the second option would be for 10-14 weeks and anavar would be needed only for the last 6 weeks of the cycle.