Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: what would be a good regimen?

Default what would be a good regimen?

i have been reading a lot lately and must say the more i read the more confusing it is becoming. different people offer different opinions on the same thing. so i thought of coming out here after a friend recommended. i want to start my first cycle and want to know if testosterone cypionate should be the first choice or test enanthate for a beginner? also, what would be a good training regimen and PCT? Thanks.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pilliams View Post
    i have been reading a lot lately and must say the more i read the more confusing it is becoming. different people offer different opinions on the same thing. so i thought of coming out here after a friend recommended. i want to start my first cycle and want to know if testosterone cypionate should be the first choice or test enanthate for a beginner? also, what would be a good training regimen and PCT? Thanks.
    Test only is always the first cycle. What's your full stats and training experience?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

cyp and E are essentially the same thing just a couple days difference in the esters

Either one is good. I don’t even believe they should be injected at any different interval personally. I would pin either one twice a week at least. Having said that, enanthate is more potent mg for mg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pilliams View Post
    For my first cycle I did sustanon 250. It worked great for me. I split it 125mgs on Sunday 125mgs on Weds as sustanon has 4 different test esters and with it being split kept my levels pretty balanced . I put on some decent mass and didn't need any ai or pct when I was done. You could give this a try ok.

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

Either is fine. What are your stats?