Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: what would be a good AI?

Default what would be a good AI?

want to run a cycle with testosterone, winstrol, and anavar but confused on what would be a good aromatase inhibitor for such kind of a cycle. would it be arimidex or letro or something else along with HCG?? please also do guide me on dosages and how many weeks it should be used? thanks.

HCG usage is a very controversial topic. I would do some more research on HCG -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...cg+weight+loss

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a polypeptide hormone produced by pregnant women after the implantation of the embryo takes place.

I dont advocate HCG usage at all. Whenever you put an exogenous source of testosterone into your body (like when on a steroid cycle), your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. HCG wont change that but will only add side effects because HCG increases estrogen levels in the body. HCG is also suppressive of natural testosterone production.

I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound.

The best AI choice is aromasin since it is a suicide AI. It will raise free testosterone levels and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. 10mg EOD Is a good dosage when on cycle. You should start the aromasin on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

You can read up on aromasin more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/aromasin-exemestane
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

i agree with musky. hcg is not an AI, it actually increases estrogen

use aromasin, and if you want to go cheaper go with adex. but please don't use hcg for this purpose lol

Quote Originally Posted by andstonewe View Post
    want to run a cycle with testosterone, winstrol, and anavar but confused on what would be a good aromatase inhibitor for such kind of a cycle. would it be arimidex or letro or something else along with HCG?? please also do guide me on dosages and how many weeks it should be used? thanks.
    I have found aromasin to be the best AI on the market. Arimidex and letro also do the work, but former is too weak, while the latter is too strong. At least in my case.

I get mine in liquid form from ag-guys. They also have arimidex & letro, but still I would suggest getting aromasin and using 10mg eod