Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: wants to lose fat

Default wants to lose fat

my gf wants to lose fat and considering running anavar. she is 24 years old and i just want to confirm can she use anavar while on the contraceptive pill? also, what would be the right dosages and cycle duration for her? thanks.

i would not put her on anavar, it isn't a fat burner and the sides are counter productive

3. Default

Anavar isn't a fat burner. She should look into sarms

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Anavar and steroids in general are not fat burners, and they should never be used as such. That said, anavar is safe with different birth controls as far as I am aware. If she wants to lose fat, first and foremost, she need to tune her diet and training. After that, a SARMs cutting stack is a much more effective and safer bet for a female trying to cut.

Diet...about 4-6 small lean meals per day with low glycemic carbs. No steroids at all unless you like dating Sasquatch. Increase her number of exercises (while working antagonist groups 6 days on and one day off with whatever weights that she can do at 12 to 15 reps or even more and utilize drop or strip sets. Resistance training for stamina and endurance and stamina while raising the basal metabolic rate to the point that she will even burn some fat while sleeping. If you guys have sex then tell her that she needs to do all the work...you are only helping her in her exercise routine....
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

Clen is by far my favorite cutting drug after Tren. I just try to use it as seldom as possible for the sake of my health. Good luck!

Clen is by far my favorite cutting drug after Tren. I just try to use it as seldom as possible for the sake of my health. Good luck. My doc https://steroidsfax.net !
    I wich you good luck Dude! Cheers!

Clen is by far my favorite cutting drug after Tren. I just try to use it as seldom as possible for the sake of my health. Good luck. My doc https://steroidsfax.net !
    I wich you good luck Dude! Cheers!