Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to improve my physique?

Default how to improve my physique?

my goal is to improve my physique. have been eating a lot all my life till now and the belly fat is something i just cannot get rid off now. can you please recommend a cutting cycle for me and the ideal doses and PCT regimen? thanks a lot.

Brother Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Not only that, running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of stress on your body and organs. It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

SARMS are much better option all around. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
    S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
    ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
    cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
    You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARM...stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore n
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

it isn't that simple where you just take steroids and lose your stomach fat

you need to clean up your diet. lets hear what you typically eat everyday and be accurate

4. Default

The issue is that you have been eating a lot as you say. Just google a TDEE calculator which will help you figure out how many calories you need to eat per day for fat loss. Add exercise to that and you are well on your way.

How long have you been trying to cut? How does you diet look like?

How heavy are you, how do you look, whats the bodyfat? I am pretty sure a small tweak in your diet would make much more improvement than any steroid there is.

I'm also interested in this question. Since I have been using bridestopsites.com I decided to prepare myself for the date with one very attractive lady. I had some rxperience in the gym, but it was long ago. What should I start with ? Maybe jogging every evening?

Quote Originally Posted by S.bert View Post
    I'm also interested in this question. Since I have been using bridestopsites.com I decided to prepare myself for the date with one very attractive lady. I had some rxperience in the gym, but it was long ago. What should I start with ? Maybe jogging every evening?
    Brother, check out this article I wrote on how to get back into the gym after a lay off -> https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/bo...-back-gym-lay/

Cardio is great for burning calories and increasing the metabolism but weight training is what sculpts and defines the physique. I would start off with 3 days of weights and 3 days of cardio per week. Something very simple and basic to start off with.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by S.bert View Post
    i'm sensing the sarcasm in your post but you are correct in a way

the OP wants to take a pill and get results, i wish it was that easy. I asked him to post his diet and he dissapeared. nobody wants to do it the right way, they want to do it the fast way.. and there is no fast way

9. Default

^^^^Steve is correct......there is no fast way.

The most effective way is consistency with diet and training. Every single day.

Well the answer is simple - stop eating that much.

Clean up your diet. Eat whole foods, not processed BS that most people stuff their mouths with. Keep track of calories. Exercise. Do cardio.

And keep on grinding this for months. There is no fast way in bodybuilding. Unfortunately.