Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: what is best for cutting?

Default what is best for cutting?

hello guys. been a frequent visitor to this amazing forum and wants to know what would be an ideal beginner cutting cycle? i am 26, 5'9", and 220lbs and want to lose down weight a bit. if you can plz help me with best cutting roids, AI, and PCT for my cycle that would be just amazing. thanks.

2. Default

Cutting comes from diet, and not steroids. Sarms might be a good option to look into to help you cut. S4, GW, and SR9009. Everything you need is at Esarms

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

steroids don't burn fat.. cutting steroids dry you out ahead of a competition. with your stats you likely have too much body fat

It all comes down to diet. Steroids help retain muscle while in a caloric deficit they don't burn fat. It's best to build a solid foundation first and learn how to eat according to your goals.

This will be all about a disciplined diet and training. Steroids won't really help you burn fat.

My suggestion its 8 week cycle:
    Week 1-8 - RAD140 15mg/day
    Week 1-4 - 4-Andro 330mg/day
    Week 5-8 - 4-Andro 550mg/day
    By that point you should be at around 2500 calories/day from continuing to gradually increase.
    Than thought would be to drop calories to 2000/day and add 40mg a day of Winstrol.

My suggestion its 8 week cycle:
    Week 1-8 - RAD140 15mg/day
    Week 1-4 - 4-Andro 330mg/day
    Week 5-8 - 4-Andro 550mg/day
    By that point you should be at around 2500 calories/day from continuing to gradually increase.
    Than thought would be to drop calories to 2000/day and add 40mg a day of Winstrol.