Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to come off a cycle?

Default how to come off a cycle?

i want to run a steroid cycle in a month's time and here for good info on how to smartly run and come off a cycle. would you recommend a beginner to run testosterone enanthate 500mg a week in two split equal doses for 14 weeks and then bringing on arimidex 0.5mg e3d from week 5th or 6th onwards and then finishing the cycle with PCT having clomid and nolvadex? have i thought it all well?

Cut the test e down to 350mg per week for your first cycle, and pump up the .5mg adex to eod (and start it right after you start your cycle)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hruerta View Post
    i want to run a steroid cycle in a month's time and here for good info on how to smartly run and come off a cycle. would you recommend a beginner to run testosterone enanthate 500mg a week in two split equal doses for 14 weeks and then bringing on arimidex 0.5mg e3d from week 5th or 6th onwards and then finishing the cycle with PCT having clomid and nolvadex? have i thought it all well?
    You dont need to start with 500mg test. 350 is plenty. Also you start your ai from day one of the cycle.

14 weeks is too long. Keep it to 12 weeks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

clean up your pct.

350mg for 12 weeks is plenty.