Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: what should i go in for next?

Default what should i go in for next?

i have been running testosterone enanthate 600mg a week in two equal split doses. in week 9th and results have been amazing. can anyone expert here please let me know what should be my next cycle and for how long? goals for my next cycle would be to cut down a bit, lean muscle mass, and strength. your suggestions are highly welcomed.

before you worry about next cycle you have to pct, come off.. and run blood work

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beeagu View Post
    i have been running testosterone enanthate 600mg a week in two equal split doses. in week 9th and results have been amazing. can anyone expert here please let me know what should be my next cycle and for how long? goals for my next cycle would be to cut down a bit, lean muscle mass, and strength. your suggestions are highly welcomed.
    Dont put the cart before the horse. Worry about the cycle at hand and your recovery. You can start planning the next cycle after that while you take your long needed time off after pct

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Finish your cycle first, PCT, and recover. Plenty of time to plan your 2nd cycle... Lol