Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: best hardening compound

Default best hardening compound

i am thinking of running anavar 25mg twice a day for 8 weeks and proviron 50mg ed. goal is to get ready for a competition. or should i rather opt for winstrol, tren, and test e? how about adding tren with GW?

If you are doing a contest prep, nothing is going to try you out and harden you like winstrol, mast, tren and test. This is the contest cycle I recommend for a lot of my national level bodybuilders -

Weeks 1 - 10
    Testosterone 200mg/week
    Trenbolone 200mg/week
    Masteron 200mg/week
    Winstrol 50mg/day
    N2guard 7 capsules/day
    Aromasin 10mg every other day
    Cabergoline 0.25mg every other day
    Cardarine 20mg/day

Followed by the perfect PCT protocol - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-per...e-therapy-pct/

Drop your test 2 weeks out from your competition. The last week before your show increase your aromasin dosage to 10mg ED.

I talk about the cycle in depth in this video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3lNZLtaYVw
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

3. Default

Muskate gives you a great pre contest cycle. He is an expert with this stuff and coaches many competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by roepert View Post
    i am thinking of running anavar 25mg twice a day for 8 weeks and proviron 50mg ed. goal is to get ready for a competition. or should i rather opt for winstrol, tren, and test e? how about adding tren with GW?
    Comparing anavar + proviron to test + tren+ winny is like comparing a nerf gun to a rifle.

Everything depends on your current shape and what kind of competition you are going to. However, for hardening the best combo would be proviron+winny+tren+masteron+test.

It seems quite harsh on the body (and trust me - it is) but thats how competitive bodybuilding goes.

GW will help you to shred down and also will help with the endurance that tren impairs so badly.