Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: lean muscle mass advice needed

Default lean muscle mass advice needed

i am 26, 210lbs, and 5'9" and want to lose a bit off fat and gain lean muscle mass. i work out 5 days a week and diet is pretty much under control. what kinds of steroids would be good for me? also, please guide on PCT and AI use for the cycle?

Have you ever used Primo?

Primo is a very mild compound that does not aromatize into estrogen. You could run a TRT testosterone dosage + primo for your second cycle. You won't get huge increases in strength or size from the cycle but it will be extremely minimal in the way of side effects and be a great cutting cycle.

Something like this:
    Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 200mg/week
    primo 600mg/week
    aromasin 5mg EOD

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

what is your body fat level at? according to your stats if you are a natty i bet your body fat is 20% or more.

if you want to gain lean muscle it is much easier to get to a low body fat first then and focus on building muscle, instead of trying to cut down body fat from a high level

4. Default

I would research these compounds and how they work. Steroids do not burn fat. I think you should put some research time in first to gain a real understanding before jumping on steroids. These are serious hormones that can fuck you up for life.

No steroids are ever good for everyone. Why? Because of the long term damage.

But Im not here to be hypocritical. Therefore the starting point for you and for any novice user of steroids would be a simple testosterone cycle of 400-500mg per week for about 12 weeks.