Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to lean down?

Default how to lean down?

i want to lean down a bit and here for some help with cutting cycle steroids. can anyone plz guide me in the right direction? also, is there a specific diet plan when you are on a cutting cycle?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kalafatat View Post
    i want to lean down a bit and here for some help with cutting cycle steroids. can anyone plz guide me in the right direction? also, is there a specific diet plan when you are on a cutting cycle?
    You need to eat on a caloric defecit to lose fat. What are your current stats and experience?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Diet and cardio. Eat at 500 below maintenance. Steroids don't burn fat they only preserve muscle while dieting. It's also preferred to run dry compounds to keep off water weight.

Please post your full stats. You sound inexperienced.

Weight
    Bf%

Cycle history.

every meathead is going to just tell you to 'eat in a deficit'... getting diet advice on a steroid forum is a waste of time for you. the truth is there is more to losing fat then just eating in a deficit and counting macros. in fact, it is counter productive as evidenced by the % of failures from weight watchers.

you need to completely change the way you approach food, meal timing, periodical fasting, etc.

5. Default

You are looking at it backwards. The diet is the thing that matters. The cycle makes the least difference.