Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Help with hormones, having issues

Default Help with hormones, having issues

I finished my cycle march 2016 and did PCT, maybe not as good as i should but i don't think it would give me problems 8-12 months down the road. After my cycle i never really felt my sex drive come,back so been going to doctor for hormone tests and my test is low. Starting about 2 months ago I started having a slight lump under my aeriola and now its painful both sides, and can physically see swelling. Doctor did estrogen test and ultrasound and said everything is normal. He prescribed me Clomid 25mg a day as of today to boost test back up but any opinions what i should do or ask for? And thunk this far down the road my not so good pct could be the problem. Here are my hormone levels
    Test serum- 309 ng/dl
    Test free serum- 11.7pg/ml
    Estrone serum- 17 pg/ml
    Estradiol setum- 12.7pg/ml
    Prolactin serum- 15.1 ng/ml

Your testosterone levels are very low. The long and short of it is this - you didn't run a proper PCT after your last cycle and your natural testosterone production never recovered properly as a result.

WHat you need to do is re-run a proper PCT protocol. Clomid is a good start but clomid alone is not enough to restart your natural testosterone production. Run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

unfortunately a lot of guys are in your shoes. in your case you noticed the symptoms of lower libido and gyno. a lot of guys don't notice the problems so the falsely assume nothing is wrong with them.

so don't think you are a rare case. remember you are using very powerful hormones that do come with complications.. a lot of guys hop on TRT at a young age because of improper steroid use

in this case you failed to run the proper ancillaries while using them and then failed to run a proper PCT> not to mention you didn't run pre blood work to flag any issues. it is important to learn what you did wrong so you don't repeat it again and others can learn from your mistakes

4. Default

It sounds like you never recovered from your last cycle. I would run a good PCT like the link Muskate gave you and see if that gets things going again.