Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: test cyp, tren e, npp

Default test cyp, tren e, npp

hello guys. i am 37, 182cm, and 82kg male and want to run a 12 week cycle with testosterone cypionate 500mg a week, tren enanthate 200-300mg a week, and NPP 300mg a week and then follow the cycle with arimidex, clomid, and nolvadex. will that be good?

Your dosages look great but remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle.

1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
    2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
    3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

Your PCT also needs some major improvement. The old school 2 SERM clomid and nolvadex PCT is not optimal at all. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

The perfect PCT will ensure you keep all the gains you made on your steroid cycle and that your natural testosterone production fully recovers.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

the first thing I tell anyone is you need to be experienced with these compounds

19nor's are special and they have individual effects that other steroids do not have.

an example of this is tren will make it more difficult to breathe due to the increase of PGF2A which is an inflammatory prostaglandin, that's why you see guys on tren who need more oxygen breathing heavier. so using GW with it is a good idea

NPP is a nandrolone and will bind to your DHT receptors, this means you should stack in a DHT derivative to avoid deca dick problems.

stacking NPP and tren together is actually a great idea. one is a mild anabolic and one is a strong androgen. you are also stacking in a high dose of testosterone on top of it. what i would do is drop that test dose down, this will help with androgen side effects. let the NPP and tren do the work here