Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: advice please

Default advice please

i am about to make an order soon. i am thinking about running testosterone enanthate and equipoise for 18 weeks. this will be my second cycle, first was test E only. would you recommend adding deca or dbol to this cycle? my goal is to add lean mass. what do you say?

18 weeks is too long.. i don't care what some meathead tells you on a forum. you need to keep a healthy HPTA

Test + EQ is good for a second cycle but 18 weeks is way too long. I would do 12 weeks
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

If your goal is lean mass, I'd combine Test E, Equipoise, and some SARMs too. Especially like Ligandrol, Ostarine, and Cardarine.

I read this post the other day on the best SARMs and it's pretty good. He says taking 10mg of Ligandrol and 10mg of Cardarine is great, plus 25mg of Ostarine.

I'm personally on RAD-140 now and it's pretty good. Comparable to my last cycle of Test E without the Dbol.

If your goal is lean mass, I'd combine Test E, Equipoise, and some SARMs too. Especially like Ligandrol, Ostarine, and Cardarine.

I read this post the other day on the best SARMs and it's pretty good. He says taking 10mg of Ligandrol and 10mg of Cardarine is great, plus 25mg of Ostarine.

I'm personally on RAD-140 now and it's pretty good. Comparable to my last cycle of Test E without the Dbol.