Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: injection frequency??

Default injection frequency??

i did my first cycle two months back and now want to run a cycle with testosterone enanthate, deca durabolin, and dianabol. would run dbol for first 5 weeks at 40mg ed and test e 500mg a week and deca 400mg a week for 18 weeks. what would be the ideal injection frequency, size of needles, and would HCG, arimidex, clomid, and nolvadex be good as support?

Do some research on HCG and you'll find it does more harm then good -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ight=dangerous

Test e and deca should be injected twice per week. Pick two days per week and inject 250mg test e + 200mg deca on those days each week. Every Monday and Friday for example.

A test e/deca cycle needs 2 main support supplements.
    1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
    2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 18
    testosterone 500mg/week
    deca 400mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day
    cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 5
    dbol 30mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Last edited by muskate; 04-04-2017 at 10:08 AM.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

brother you really need to do a helluva lot more research if you are asking these types of questions.

please to our forums at evolutionary.org and read read read read the articles and watch the videos that explain this stuff. otherwise you are going to screw yourself up

4. Default

Follow muskate's advice and split injections into twice per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk