Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: new to tren

Default new to tren

i have two cycles under my belt and now want to try out trenbolone. would you recommend doing a 14 week cycle with 1.5cc of cyp and tren a week? Tren ace. Currently on 150mg week and test cyp is 500mg a week. what should i do to stay protected against the so-called tren side effects and cough?

Brother, check out this video on tren that I made. It'll answer all of your questions -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ned-47719.html

Your tren and test cyp dosages look great.

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 200-300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
    1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
    2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
    3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
    Weeks 1 - 10
    Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
    Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
    aromasin 10mg EOD
    cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
    cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

i would do the cycle 8-10 weeks only

after 10 weeks you will get tired of being on tren.

you also need n2guard while on it, and make sure you are in top shape. I am a big fan of stacking var or tbol with tren, instead of test. stick to 1 androgen per cycle and add an anabolic to it

4. Default

Tren is a harsh one so your best defense is to keep the dose moderate. No more than 300mg per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk