Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: feeling nothing

Default feeling nothing

i've been running my first cycle for the last 6 weeks and believe there is absolutely nothing i gained. i am running testosterone enanthate 250mg a week in a cycle of 16 weeks. does this stuff take a while before i can expect results? i was about to start running arimidex 0.25mg eod from week 7th and onwards and then do PCT with clomid and nolva. plz advice.

Testosterone enanthate has a long half life - 10.5days. It will take about 6 weeks for the steroid to build up to full concentrations in your body.

After 6 weeks, if you are experiencing nothing what so ever, it sounds to me like your gear is fake. You are using a really low dosage but you should be at least feeling something.

How confident are you in your source? I would head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section and see what kind of reviews come up on the source you are using. While you are there I would also look for a new source.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by loganmans View Post
    i've been running my first cycle for the last 6 weeks and believe there is absolutely nothing i gained. i am running testosterone enanthate 250mg a week in a cycle of 16 weeks. does this stuff take a while before i can expect results? i was about to start running arimidex 0.25mg eod from week 7th and onwards and then do PCT with clomid and nolva. plz advice.
    Try some new gear bud. Also bump that shit up to 500mg a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

250mg a week is a pretty low dose. essentially you produce all things being equal 150-200mg a week.. so you are shutting your pituitary glands down and replacing it with a very minimal amount of extra hormone

also if your gear is underdosed, you could be getting half that amount in real terms

5. Default

It could be a combination of poor gear and a low dose. The gear could be fake or underdosed so getting blood work in a couple weeks would be a good idea.

I wouldn't bother running test alone at less than 500mg per week either.