Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: test cyp and Winstrol

Default test cyp and Winstrol

i am thinking about running my third cycle with testosterone cypionate and Winstrol. i am 26, 6'2", and 180 pounds. goal is to improve physical appearance, lose fat, and gain strength. diet is good and i work out 5 days a week. how do you suggest me to run the dosages?

if your diet was good why are you 6 2 which is extremely tall for a weight lifter and ONLY 180 pounds? ya gotta eat more man. you use steroids here you will spin your wheels. build a better base before using steroids

then when you are ready a simple cycle of test and winny is 500mg a week test + 25mg a day winny. very simple. use perfect pct

You could either run the winstrol as a 6 week kick start to your cycle or run it as a 6 week finisher. Both are equally good options. It just comes down to personal preference.

Winstrol is a very effective steroid at drying out and hardening physiques but it is very liver toxic and it causes joint pain in a lot of users. I recommend using a good liver aid supplement based on TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle when using it. I often recommend the product n2guard from n2bm.com to my clients. If you start to experience bad joint pain, start supplementing with 6-10g fish oil per day. This will help reduce inflammation in your joints and keep them well lubricated.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

Weeks 1 - 6 OR weeks 4-10
    winstrol 25mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

4. Default

What is your current body fat? If you are 6'2" and 180lbs and looking to lose fat that means you have very little muscle mass. I would focus on diet and training without steroids until you know how to be consistent. That is the key to making gains. No matter how much gear you run you will not progress without a locked in diet and training program.