Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test and deca

Default Test and deca

i ran a cycle with testosterone enanthate and deca durabolin. used arimidex, HCG, clomid, and nolva too. i have noticed that my balls have shrunken a bit and there is no respite even after the PCT. should i see a doc or is there something good to resolve this issue??

Your first problem was using HCG in your PCT. You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

Second, that old school 2 SERM clomid and nolvadex PCT is not optimal at all.

Basically, you didn't run a proper PCT after your cycle. As a result, your natural testosterone production did not fully recover and your testicles are still atrophied as a result.

What you need to do is re-run a proper PCT to restore natural testosterone production. Check out this thread on the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

a doctor is going to put you on more drugs. what you need to do here is either run a proper pct again or you need to get a good natural supplement like hcgenerate and roll with that for a while as your body recovers

the thing about deca is that is has a very long half life.. and it also binds to DHT receptors.. this reversal when you come off will take many months to balance itself.. what should have been done on cycle is taken proviron. always use proviron with deca

4. Default

We say this over and over.....HCH is suppressive of natural test. You cannot use it in PCT. What you need to do is either just give it time or run another PCT including a good natural test booster like HCGenerate ES.