Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: How do you plan?

Default How do you plan?

i am 26 years old, 195lbs, work out 5 days a week, into cardio, eat healthy diet, and 5'11". been training for the last 4 years and this will be my first cycle. i have used protein shakes and powders till now. i want to try out steroids for fat loss and overall muscle definition. how do i plan my cycle? duration, products, doses, AIs, and PCT, plz help me out. thanks

OK first off - steroids do not cause fat loss. Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

If you want to take something for fat loss - look into SARMS. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
    S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
    ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
    cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
    You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARM...stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

with your stats you aren't fat at all. so not sure why you want to lose body fat unless you really don't have any muscle mass on your frame. i agree with muskrat, steroids aren't fat burners at all. in fact they are potent nutrition partitioners and you will gain mass on them.

I would follow his advice