Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: should i add HCG to PCT?

Default should i add HCG to PCT?

i'm running a cycle with testosterone propionate 175mg a week along with trenbolone acetate 525mg a week. the cycle is for 16 weeks and i am using aromasin and caber too. will head soon to PCT and want to know if there would be some nice advantages if if add HCG along with clomid and nolva??

not sure who told you to use hcg in pct. but hcg is a hormone, using it in pct will only delay recovery. i would never take that persons advice again on anything

3. Default

Wow, you ran tren for 16 weeks! I know I couldn't make it that long. HCG won't be worth running so save your money. Just run a good pct with nolva, clomid, a good natural test booster, ostarine, and cardarine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
    • An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
    • A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
    • A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
    • Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
    • Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]