Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: first cycle in three years

Default first cycle in three years

it has been a while since i have been on roids. had done three cycles previously but nothing for the last three years. now want to do a small cycle and was wondering if i should go for a testosterone only cycle now or if i can start with sustanon, deca, and proviron and bring on clomid, nolvadex, HCG, and arimidex??

at the end of the day it is your decision. there are no laws to using steroids

people are under the incorrect assumption on forums that test only is a 'safe cycle' or something of that nature and it is farthest from the truth. you WILL have estrogenic and androgenic sides.. and YOU WILL shut your HPTA down hard on 500mg of test a week evrery time. so there is no safe cycle, steroids are powerful hormones.

3. Default

If it was me I would do the test only cycle and save the deca for the next one. Definitely get rid of the HCG though. It has no place in a steroid cycle.

If you haven't ran a cycle in 3 years, it'll almost be like running a first cycle all over again. I would do a simple testosterone only cycle
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]