Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: no libido post cycle

Default no libido post cycle

I ran testosterone cypionate 500mg a week for 16 weeks along with arimidex 0.25mg eod (from week 7th onwards to end) and then did PCT with clomid and nolvadex. i have started to experienced my libido has been absolutely killed off by this cycle of mine. will running HCG now will help things?

Brother, read this -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...2-a-51145.html

HCG would be a terrible idea. It'll help temporarily but it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. You will actually end even worse off then you are now once you stop using the HCG.

A non-hormonal product like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com will be a much better idea. You will get the same increase in FSH and LH but without any testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

the 2 serm pct is a libido killer. the people who continue pushing that old fucking thing still are living in the 90's i guess

run the perfect pct and you will feel better.

also if you ran hcg you would theoritically feel better, but you would be totally setting yourself backwards with recovery. you never want to use hcg in pct ever, it actually suppresses your pituitary glands and will de-sensitize your leydig cells

Quote Originally Posted by grandeent View Post
    I ran testosterone cypionate 500mg a week for 16 weeks along with arimidex 0.25mg eod (from week 7th onwards to end) and then did PCT with clomid and nolvadex. i have started to experienced my libido has been absolutely killed off by this cycle of mine. will running HCG now will help things?
    There are several reasons for your problem. First of all, you should be running an AI from the first day of the cycle, and not wait 7 weeks, especially with Arimidex, which is not a suicide AI. Besides, your dosage was rather low. Then again - your PCT was rather weak, and not even close to being good enough for a proper recovery after a wrongly protected cycle. Next time on, it would be best to run the perfect PCT procotol as suggested by @muskate. This may seen like a lot, but this is what it takes to get properly recovered after a cycle with a certain degree of guarantee.

5. Default

You just didn't run a proper PCT. It will also take more time in general to recover.

Either way, running HCG will only make it worse by causing further suppression. Just give it time for now and if needed run another PCT.