Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: winstrol and PCT

Default winstrol and PCT

my goal is to drop down and i am thinking about whether i should be running testosterone enanthate 500mg a week and winstrol 50mg ed along with hcg 250iu x2 a week?? i will use arimidex, clomid, and nolvadex for cycle support. your suggestions would be very much so appreciated.

Brother, listen to episode #99 of evolutionary radio -> https://www.evolutionary.org/episode-99/

HCG actually does more harm then good. It's not something you want to include in your steroid cycle.

Clomid and nolvadex are SERMS. They should be using in your PCT. Not on cycle. On cycle you want to use an AI and a good liver aid supplement.

Something like this -

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
    aromasin 12.5mg OR arimidex 0.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.
    Winstrol 50mg/day (split up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage)
    A good liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving per day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by caudeent View Post
    my goal is to drop down and i am thinking about whether i should be running testosterone enanthate 500mg a week and winstrol 50mg ed along with hcg 250iu x2 a week?? i will use arimidex, clomid, and nolvadex for cycle support. your suggestions would be very much so appreciated.
    The stack of testosterone with winstrol is quite good for cutting, but your ancillaries are all wrong. First of all, HCG is more harmful than useful, so I would not use it, neither on cycle, nor during PCT. HCGenerate ES is a much better alternative, as it has none of the downsides of HCG, but it has all of the benefits that you can expect from HCG. Then, during your cycle you should only use an AI, no need for SERMS. After all, you still need to have the right levels of estrogen in your blood in order to function properly. Therefore, limit yourself to just the Arimidex, even though I would replace it with Aromasin, as it is so much better in every single regard.

Also, you need to use a good liver supporting supplement when cycling winstrol, because even the injectable version will be liver toxic. In fact, for this reason it makes more sense to drink the injectable winstrol, as it will have the same effects as if you injected it, but it will save you a painful injection.

Obviously, make sure to run a proper PCT after the cycle, including nolvadex, clomid, HCGenerate ES, Aromasin, and if possible, Ostarine.

the advice above is sound.

stop listening to the forum parroters who tell you to use hcg, it is a scam. even the FDA and pharma companies admit hcg does nothing beneficial for men. it is extracted from pregnant female urine for gods sake!

5. Default

Stick to a caloric deficit and keep training. That is how to cut. Steroids do not burn fat and winny is useless unless you are already very lean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk