Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: anadrol and winstrol

Default anadrol and winstrol

i am highly interesting in doing a cycle with anadrol and winstrol. probably a 8-10 week cycle. everyone at the gym is saying a testosterone compound should be added to each cycle. is that really the case? also, how should i proceed with the AI and PCT aspects of this cycle?? thanks a lot guys.

Why anadrol and winstrol? That doesn't make much sense. Anadrol is a bulking steroid and winstrol is a cutting steroid. Using both would be kind of counterproductive.

Is your goal cutting? Winstrol and anavar is one of the most common oral only cutting cycles. It is very effective but also really hard on your liver. Both anavar and winstrol are liver toxic oral steroids, using both at the same time puts a lot of stress on your liver. You will want to use a good liver aid supplement like N2gaurd with your cycle.

I would also add in cardarine/sr9009 to your cycle. The single SARM you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would also add in a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com or the SARM rad140 if you don't want to run a testosterone base with your cycle. It will keep testicular atrophy to a minimum and sort of replace the need for a testosterone base in the cycle. If you are going to run an oral only cycle, that is the smartest way to do it.

In this video I explain how to safely run a anavar oral only steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -
    Weeks 1 - 8
    Anavar 50mg/day (25mg AM 25mg PM)
    Winstrol 50mg/day (25mg AM 25mg PM)
    A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
    A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day OR Rad140 20mg/day
    Cardarine 20mg/day OR SR9009 30mg/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
    4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
    A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Mixing those two steroids makes no sense whatsoever, as they will balance each other out, and you will end up with a junk bulk, and junk cut. Besides, Anadrol is very complicated in terms of side effects, so I would not recommend using it unless it would be very necessary. There are much better alternatives for bulking, such as Dbol if we talk about orals, or testosterone among the injectables. Therefore, you need to make up your mind first on what you want to achieve, and then decide the cycle you need to run in order to achieve those objectives.

4. Default

I would suggest a lot more reading about steroids before running a cycle. You really need to understand how these compounds work and their side effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anadrol can be used solo. not sure why anyone would tell you that you have to stack anything

also you won't last 10 weeks on anadrol, the stuff is very potent and you will feel a lot of side effects.

what i would do is run anadrol solo for 4-6 weeks at 50mg a day. the problem with anadrol though is that it comes with tremendous sides

1. DHT sides such as lost hair and prostate issues
    2. it binds to estrogen receptors
    3. it is androgenic
    4. it is liver toxic

so it may not be a smart idea for a newbie