Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test E - Deca

Default Test E - Deca

i am 28, 6'1", and 190lbs, done three cycles till now. first was two years ago with test e only and second as with dbol, deca, and test e. i now want to run a cycle with deca durabolin and testosterone enanthate, may be 450-500mg a week of each for 18 weeks. what do you say? do you recommend adding tren to this cycle?

Both deca and trenbolone are nandrolones. I really don't think it's smart to use 2 nandrolones in the same cycle. You really risk developing side effects like deca dick like that.

You are going to make really good gains off a mild cycle if you haven't ran a cycle in 2 years. I would do a simple test + deca + proviron cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
    1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
    2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    deca 300mg/week
    proviron 25mg/day
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day
    cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

@muskate has given you the perfect layout of a cycle with tesosterone and deca - there is not really much that could be added there. And I do agree that running a cycle over 16 weeks long is not worth it, as it will be harder to get recovered. Therefore, better stick to 16 weeks as suggested by @muskate.

my only suggestion to muskies layout is switch the deca and test dosages. so do 200-250mg test and 400-500mg deca

the reason for this is deca aromatizes way less than test and is way safer on the hair line obviously. plus you limit androgenic side effects.

also remember deca has a long ass half life... so you need to run a pct and a pct to bridge to stretch things out..

5. Default

I would save tren for down the road a bit. See how you respond to this cycle but keep the tren in your back pocket after you hit 5 cycles or so.