Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Need advice for PCT

Default Need advice for PCT

i am 32 and have been a regular at the gym for the last 6 years. have done three cycles till now but last was test e only six months back. would you now recommend me to run trenbolone acetate 150mg a week, testosterone propionate 200mg a week, HCG 250iu a week, arimidex .25mg eod? also, should PCT look like clomid 100-100-50-50 or 50-50-25-25 and nolva 40-40-20-20 or 20-20-10-10??

Let's see, first of all, I think that 150 mgs of trenbolone are too few, as well as 200 mgs of test are not enough as well. I would rather recommend you to run 250-300 mgs of each. As for HCG - it has more downsides than advantages, and there is absolutely no point in using HCG during cycle, so ditch it for good. As for the AI, arimidex will stress the lipids, just like trenbolone will, so both of them together will get our cholesterol really bad. On the other hand aromasin will improve the lipids, so it will balance out trenbolone's effects. Besides, aromasin has tons of advantages over arimidex. If you will choose aromasin, 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle would be a good dosage. If you decide to stick to arimidex, I would rather recommend to run 0.5 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle. Also, trenbolone will increase your prolactin levels, so you need to use cabergoline to control that, at a dosage of 0.25 mg E2D from the first day of the cycle.

Finally, the nolva-clomid only PCT's are never a good idea. If you want to have a proper recovery and be sure that you will be fine after the cycle, you need to run a more comprehensive PCT, such as this one - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-per...e-therapy-pct/

run it like this

test 175mg per week
    tren 250mg per week
    light AI
    cardarine sarms1
    n2guard

PCT:

perfect pct for 8 weeks

I like the cycle lay out @Stevesmi gave you. Only thing I was also add is an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline since tren is a nandrolone derivative and will raise prolactin levels in the body. 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage for caber.

The perfect PCT is the best PCT protocol you can run. You never want to use HCG in a PCT Protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]